Tuesday, March 18, 2008

dave is a super star

Another day, another sticker!! Today started off well when I learned that I-95 was shut down. This was the first week that I was taking Dave and then going to work, and I-95 was my way from West Philly to Willingboro. Luckily, we didn't encounter too much traffic on our way there, and it was an easy detour for me after dropping him off. If he didn't have to sit in a cage all day, 7:30 would be a perfect time to take him every week - there was one other dog there, and Dave was actually being friendly and not seeming like he wanted to eat him. Amazing!

This was a pretty uneventful visit, much like the week. Dave has gained more weight (he's almost 31 pounds), meaning he's actually slightly overweight while on chemo. His eye pressure was normal, again!

His meds are the same as last week:
vincristine injection @ Penn
25 mg cytoxan orally starting tomorrow for 4 days
25 mg methazolamide orally for his eye
xalatan drops
cosopt drops

This is Dave on Saturday, when he wanted to get out and enjoy the nice weather:

No comments: